The Perfect Match:
Your Land and Our Award-Winning Construction Process
Already own vacant land, looking for a building lot, or want to tear down and rebuild? There is no better way to start planning your dream home than, to begin with, a location you love. The next step is to find an A+ home builder like Connecticut Valley Homes who has the experience and talent to turn your building site and wishes into the new home of your dreams.
1. Location, location, location! Whether you are starting with vacant land or plan to tear down and rebuild, your building site is where designing and building a new home begins. When you start with a location you love, you are building both a new home and a way of life in your chosen coastal or inland community.
2. Fulfill the dream of living in a home designed around your color choices and lifestyle. For example, would you like to have a large kitchen with multi-level countertops for baking or an en suite bathroom off of the primary bedroom? Building on your lot is an opportunity to customize and incorporate your must-haves into your new dream home.
3. The kitchen is often considered the “Heart of the Home,” and yours will be beautiful and functional. Our team designs kitchens that are loaded with convenience and storage. One of the most popular reasons our clients choose to build on their land is to have and enjoy the kitchen they have always dreamed of.
4. Incorporate the missing features in your current house into your new home. A new Connecticut Valley home constructed on your building site will feature open-concept or traditional traffic flow, beautifully laid out bathrooms, plenty of closets and storage, low-maintenance building materials, and, of course, top energy-saving features.
1. Connecticut Valley Homes specializes in building in coastal areas, on narrow lots, on sloping or difficult land, and more. Our experienced team has built over 1600+ homes throughout Connecticut, Rhode Island, Block Island, and Fishers Island.
2. We meet you at your building lot or tear-down site to learn about your needs, answer your questions and provide feedback about building on your land. In addition, we offer this same service to those looking for land who have not yet purchased their building lot.
3. Connecticut Valley Homes makes the home design and customization process easy. To ensure your dream home will suit your building site and include your must-haves, we offer you the choice of the following home design methods:
Connecticut Valley Homes is an award-winning home builder that designs and builds eco-friendly homes on your land using a construction process that is organized, easy and satisfying. If you currently own land, wish to tear down and rebuild, or are seeking land in your dream location, you will receive support and guidance every step of the way from our award-winning team.